Subject: Where to find up-to-date versions of autoconf/... needed for cygw in-B20.1
From: [email-masked] (Bernard Dautrevaux)

5 Jan 1999 02:23:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: "GnuWin32 Mailing list (Adresse de messagerie)" <[email-masked]>

Hi everybody,

	I use gnu sources to build some cross-compilation tools, and
need to make some changes in the configure.in files for gdb (to support
new configurations). When upgrading to the Cygwin-B20.1 sources (to get
Win32 compatibility), I ran into a nasty problem: All
configure.in/Makefile.in/Makefile.am files expect that autoconf is
version 2.12.2; however I only have autoconf-2.12.1, that does not have
the NLS support stuff...

	My question is then: where can I find the up-to-date utilities
needed to be able to make changes in the cygwin-B20.1 sources; I seem to
lack at least autoconf-2.12.2, automake-1.3 (or more I'm not sure) and
libtool-??? (I don't know which version supports building DLLs on win32,
teh one I got a few months ago does not).

	Thanks fo helping me and let me wish all of you an happy new
year.

	Bernard
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingéniérie
97 bis, rue de Colombes
92400 COURBEVOIE
FRANCE
Tel:	+33 (0) 1 47 68 80 80
Fax:	+33 (0) 1 47 88 97 85
e-mail:	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".