Subject: Anyone ported slang?
From: [email-masked] (Eric Crampton)

4 Jan 1999 22:46:46 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I'm trying to get slang 0.99.38 to compile on my Cygwin b20-based NT box.
The ./configure script for it runs fine, but when I try compiling, it chokes
on some terminal I/O type stuff, e.g.:

cd //d/dl/slang/src/objs; gcc -c -g -O -fno-strength-reduce -Dunix -DSLANG
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c
In file included from //d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:30:
d:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..
\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\sys/types.h:
105: warning: empty declaration
d:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..
\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\sys/types.h:
107: warning: empty declaration
d:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin\..\lib\gcc-lib\i586-cygwin32\egcs-2.91.57\..
\..\..\..\i586-cygwin32\include\sys/types.h:
113: warning: empty declaration
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:94: field `t' has incomplete type
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:95: field `lt' has incomplete type
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:96: field `s' has incomplete type
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c: In function `SLang_init_tty':
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:193: `TIOCGETC' undeclared (first use in this
function)
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:193: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:193: for each function it appears in.)
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:193: `TIOCGLTC' undeclared (first use in this
function)
//d/dl/slang/src/slutty.c:193: `TIOCGETP' undeclared (first use in this
function)
etc.
etc.
etc.

(Sorry for the horribly long and mangled lines.)

Any ideas?

---
Eric Crampton ([email-masked])
Alcatel Network Systems
Raleigh, NC, USA

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".