Subject: Re: [ANN] EGCS-1.1.1 binaries for i386-mingw32 available
From: [email-masked] (Gilles Depeyrot)

4 Jan 1999 21:53:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
To: "Mumit Khan" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Hi Mumit,

Just a message to thank you, as well as any others involved in the
release of egcs-1.1.1 for Win32, for the great work done.

I am finally able to create dynamically loadable DLLs that are
loaded from MSVC++ built applications under Windows 95 using
egcs 1.1.1 and the dll helpers included !

I had posted several messages concerning this problem over the
past months (any versions of Mingw32 egcs prior to this release
were not able to do this).

Thanks for the great work
Gilles Depeyrot

Gilles Depeyrot                    <mailto:[email-masked]>
                             <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gilles.depeyrot>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".