Subject: Re: assistance with diff files
From: [email-masked]

4 Jan 1999 00:33:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

In a message dated 1/3/99 4:45:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

<<  I downloaded Mumit Khan's diff files to patch the source tree for
 > egcs-1.1.1,  >>
I simply ran 'tar zxvf' on Mumit's distribution, then 'patch -p1 -d
egcs-1.1.1-prerelease-3 < egcs-1.1.1-x86-win32.diff' on my W95 cygwinb20.1.
As I had not built 1.1.1 before on W95/b20.1, I blew away the build
directories, configured and bootstrapped from Mumit's binary with no
unexpected complaints.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".