Subject: RE: assistance with diff files
From: [email-masked] (Rick Rankin)

3 Jan 1999 20:51:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Jhmorris" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

I've run into this problem when my /tmp directory was on a different
physical disk from where I was running patch. However, I think that was on
B19 and Win9x. I don't recall whether or not I've seen that on NT. I've been
so busy lately that I haven't had the opportunity to do much with b20.1.

Rick Rankin
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Jhmorris
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 1999 9:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: assistance with diff files

I downloaded Mumit Khan's diff files to patch the source tree for
egcs-1.1.1, but I keep getting the following message: 'patch: **** can't
rename 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP/po001012' to 'gcc/Makefile.in' : File exists'.
Iam running patch on Cygwin B.20.1 using the -p1 -s line arguments that
Khan said to use to apply the patch. Any assistance would be
appreciated.
                Thanks,

                Jason Morris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".