Subject: Re: Opinions on Anders Norlander's new headers/libs?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

2 Jan 1999 20:34:46 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Anders Norlander <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, Anders Norlander wrote:

> 
> I built egcs-1.1.1 with the new headers and I didn't have any problems.
> 

Thanks Anders. I'm actually looking for info folks using the windows
specific features. EGCS uses just windows.h for one particular prototype
(and a few simple define), not much more.

The approach I want to take is basically to collect the current patches
from folks (eg., Geoffrey Noer, bowman <[email-masked]>, etc) and
start using it on a whole bunch of apps; once the dust settles, we just
replace the current headers/import-libs with yours.

All in all, this is a terrific piece of work and I'm looking forward to
not dinking around with the current headers, which are really a mess to
maintain.

Thank for making it available. I, and I'm sure many others, greatly
appreciate the work you've put into this.

Now, if you would only fix the windres VERSIONINFO bug, we'll be all
set ;-)

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".