Subject: [ANN] EGCS_1.1.1 binaries for Cygwin b20 available
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

1 Jan 1999 20:29:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

EGCS 1.1.1 for Cygwin b20 (i586-cygwin32) -- Release information
=================================================================

Release date: Jan 1, 1998.

I'd like to announce egcs-1.1.1 for Cygwin B20.x (i586-cygwin32).  These 
are meant to replace the b20 compiler, so the pathnames are compatible 
with b20. 

What's in this package?
  
  egcs-1.1.1: The compilers for C, C++, ObjC and F77 plus runtime
    libraries.

What's not in this package?
  
  libg++: Sorry, but it's about time I acted on my long-standing threat 
    to remove this deprecated library.

Where?
  
  Web: http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/
  FTP: ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/cygwin32/egcs-1.1.1/

  Please visit the web page before you attempt to download/install. It
  may address problems you might run into.

Installation? 

  Just unpack into the existing Cygnus installation tree and you're set 
  to go. See the INSTALL file for more info.

Disk space?
   
  About 12M, give or take a few.

Where to report bugs?

  Report configuration and Win32 specific bugs to me, GCC specific bugs 
  egcs-bugs, and always copy gnu-win32 mailing list so others can see it
  as well. If you send me email, please do have patience, since I usually 
  do not have the time to respond to each email right away.

Regards,
Mumit -- [email-masked]
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".