Subject: [Cygwin] B21 and 'sys/termios.h'
From: [email-masked] (Glenn Spell)

1 Jan 1999 19:33:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked] (Glenn Spell)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

Did the wrong 'termios.h' file get posted to the winsup-snapshot
ftp directory..., perhaps?

Originally, there was a B21 dll posted. This dll had a problem
with hanging. This dll was removed and replaced with another
dll. This new dll works fine. Super! (And it does not hang.)

Along with the new dll, a 'termios.h' file was posted. This file
is *identical* to the one contained in the B21 snapshot.

For the last two days, every B21 dll that I build... hangs. *If*
the 'termios.h' file is supposed to fix the hang problem, it does
not... because it is the original file and not an updated version.
This would also explain why my dlls cause 'kill' to report that
the process owner is "Not owner".

I seem to be on the verge of a solution to the problem I have had
with 'make' for the last month. If there is an updated B21
'termios.h' file (actually it is 'sys/termios.h'), I would surely
love to have a copy to help with my research on 'make'.

Thanks.

-glenn
 
-- 
            Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>
         Fayetteville, North Carolina, U. S. A.
  ____________________________________________________
  ... blue skies ... happy trails ... sweet dreams ...
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".