Subject: cygwin-b20.1 configuration on W95
From: [email-masked]

1 Jan 1999 16:30:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Attempting to configure for a source rebuild which will use the directories of
the binary distribution has not been successful.  Certain subdirectories
revert to the host type supplied by cygwin rather than using the one I
specified.  This may happen during the initial configure or during a re-
configuration triggered by make.  My successful builds have used the default
i586-pc-cygwin32.

I'm hoping that a rebuild into a clean object directory after making sure that
no B19 include directories are seen may resolver the ambiguity over
HAVE_WCTYPE_H.  Configure seems to do the right thing, but it's almost as if
there's a virus switching option choices on me!

I had some access violations during make (using make-3.77) which seem to be
associated with unrelated processes being active.  They go away when running
on a cleaned up system.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".