Subject: Problem with windres and preprocessor
From: [email-masked] (Jon & Sue Trauntvein)

1 Jan 1999 13:51:26 -0800
Message-ID: <000101be35b0$7289c3e0$fee228ce.cygnus.gnu-win32@jont>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "gnu-win32" <[email-masked]>

Greetings,

I recently upgraded to beta 20.1 and have been trying to compile the latest
version of V. I have run into the following perplexing results which seems
to indicate that the resource compiler is failing to invoke the
preprocessor.

windres  vgen.rc /mnt/proj/project/v/obj/gnuwin32/vgrc.o

windres: warning: preprocessor failed
windres: no resources

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be most grateful. By the way, I am
attempting to compile V on a drive that is on a different partition than the
one on which cygnus is installed on.

Regards,

Jon Trauntvein

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".