Subject: Where is CYGWIN-HOWTO?
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

1 Jan 1999 02:37:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hi!

I only did some tests in the first hours of my cygwin, so it's
empty by profile. But 'all the world' is taking about it. So
there's my question: 
	Where can I get information about the CYGWIN env-var 
	and a like?

	Regards Klaus
----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".