Subject: termcap questions
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Bailey)

31 Dec 1998 11:50:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I have cygwin 20.1, which is running great, and I want to download
and compile Joe's editor. But first I guess I should straighten
out the termcap stuff.

Should/must I copy the termcap file under /cyg.../etc to /etc ?
Which entry would you recommend for doing cursor movement,
arrow keys and bold (but no color needed) in a DOS window
(NT console) ?  And lastly, I guess I set TERM=whatever ?
If anyone has actually done this, I'd appreciate any additional
suggestions or warnings.

Thanks!
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".