Subject: [B20.1] MB_CUR_MAX broken?
From: [email-masked]

31 Dec 1998 06:58:54 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I'm trying to build X11R6.4 from sources plus Sergey's patches.  It appears
that there is something broken with the macro MB_CUR_MAX defined in
stdlib.h.  MB_CUR_MAX is defined as __mb_cur_max.  During linking, I get
unresolved references to __mb_cur_max.  Can anyone offer a suggestion?  I
can hack the define to be something hardcoded (such as 2), but that does
not then handle different codepages as it should.

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera
AS/400 Enterprise Java Development
IBM Rochester
[email-masked]
(507) 253-3387 - Tie: 553-3387

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".