Subject: my problems installing b20.1 on NT4.0 solved
From: [email-masked] (Kris Thielemans)

30 Dec 1998 11:58:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Gnuwin" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Please ignore my previous message on my installation problems. My problems
seem to have been related to a crash of explorer before I tried the
installation (explorer did recommend me to reboot after the crash, but I was
too lazy). After rebooting, everything worked fine. Two very minor comments:

- Running full.exe did not uninstall my b19 distribution (although the
redame claims it will).
- The cygnus.bat contains 'DOS-style' names :
SET PATH=d:\cygnus\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\bin;%PATH%
(I did use the 'Browse' feature in the installation to install the toolkit
somewhere else).

Everything (?) works now. Sorry for the previous email.

Thanks!

Kris

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".