Subject: Re: DDD debuger
From: [email-masked] (Robert Praetorius)

30 Dec 1998 10:06:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: "Przemys aw G. Gawro ski" 	<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

     You can find a thread on this at

        http://www.cygnus.com/ml/gnu-win32/1998-Jul/0111.html

and a precompiled binary in

	bin/windows/ddd-3.0-i686-pc-cygwin32.gz

at the following archive locations 

	ftp://ftp.ips.cs.tu-bs.de/pub/local/softech/ddd/
	ftp://ftp.th-darmstadt.de/pub/programming/tools/ddd/
	ftp://ftp.gre.ac.uk/pub/tools/debuggers/ddd/
	ftp://uiarchive.cso.uiuc.edu/pub/packages/ddd/
	ftp://richb-pc.acc.qc.edu/pub/ddd/
	ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/softeng/ddd/

Note that 3.0 is a little old and you'll need to build from source if 
you want the latest features (like visual Perl debugging and graphs of 
arrays).  Sources and building and installation instructions can be 
found in these same archives.

-------p--a--s--s--i--o--n-----n--e--e--d--s-----a-----f--a--c--e-------
"oncology recapitulates philately" --Mark Maxson    Robert M. Praetorius
"balance, not symmetry" --Mark Stanley         home: [email-masked]
(attribution by Stigler)                  work: [email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".