Subject: B18 readme
From: [email-masked] (Dan Hensley)

29 Dec 1998 11:15:34 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Does anyone have the readme file for the b18 release handy?  I
downloaded it a few weeks ago and just installed it yesterday, but I
can't compile anything and I wanted to read the official notes on it to
make sure I installed it correctly.   I checked out a bunch of ftp
sites, but b18 seems to have disappeared completely.  I do have b20.1 as
well, but I can't seem to get it to work with serial ports, and I found
an old post indicating that b18 may work for me.

Thanks,
Dan

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".