Subject: ls-lR.* for ftp.franken.de?
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

29 Dec 1998 02:09:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hi Corinna!

I address you, 'cause you are one of the porters. And here is my
question: Is there any ls-lR.tgz|* on the ftp.franken.de? Each time
I'm searching some ports I have to travel through the subdirs of
/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin32/porters.

	Regards Klaus
----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".