Subject: #include <string>
From: [email-masked] (Triple-T)

28 Dec 1998 20:25:59 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Anything special I have to link in or do ?  I get this when I include
it.

In file included from
\\\\D\\CYGNUS\\CYGWIN~1\\H-I586~1\\BIN\\..\\lib\\gcc-lib\\
i586-cygwin32\\egcs-2.91.57\\..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\include\\g++\\string:6,
                 from winhack.cpp:2:
\\\\D\\CYGNUS\\CYGWIN~1\\H-I586~1\\BIN\\..\\lib\\gcc-lib\\i586-cygwin32\\egcs-2.
91.57\\..\\..\\..\\..\\..\\include\\g++\\std/bastring.h:65: parse error
before `
>'
[main]
D:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN-B20\H-I586-CYGWIN32\LIB\GCC-LIB\I586-CYGWIN32\EGCS-2.91.
57\CC1PLUS.EXE 1002 (0) handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[main] CC1PLUS 1002 (0) handle_exceptions: Dumping stack trace to
CC1PLUS.EXE.co
re

-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
                                               -- Albert Einstein
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".