Subject: Re: Bugs in dead children on Win95
From: [email-masked]

28 Dec 1998 13:28:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

In a message dated 12/28/98 8:51:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[email-masked] writes:

<< This
 > is happening with both the Cygnus version of make and make-3.77. >>

In order to get make-3.77 installed correctly on W95/cygwin-b20.1, I first
rebuilt b20.1 in place, then make-3.77, using a copy of make-3.77 built under
B19.  I have not had any make, sh or cygwin1.dll crashes since.  

I still have the expect crashes, both stack faults and invalid page faults,
using dejagnu-19981026, but it does run for a while between crashes.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".