Subject: telnet (& ftp) (16 bit) under cygwin?
From: [email-masked] (Klaus Reinhardt)

28 Dec 1998 01:30:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: cygwin <[email-masked]>

----------------- mailto:[email-masked] start -------------------
Hi!

Has annybody a telnet- (and a ftp-)client for the 16-bit-mode. I use
this mode, cause the program loading is much more quick than that of 
the 32-bit-cousins. 
The connection is made from TELES-custom (win-95) for ISDN and the
main work is done by netscape.304. But mainly the telnet-cousin is
crashing regularly; the ftp-client is good but from the 8.3-days

	Regards Klaus
----------------- mailto:[email-masked] !end! -------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".