Subject: Windows Headers
From: [email-masked] (Triple-T)

27 Dec 1998 20:54:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <179AA48D1741D211821700805FFE241873CA73@HQMAIL02>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Cc: [email-masked]

I've noticed that the headers that are included with Cygwin-32 are a bit
lacking in some areas, how would one go about adding things without 
infringing on copyrights.  For instance I know I can't juse take
Borland's
headers and add them in with Cygwin, but if not, how are you supposed to 
create the headers ?  What about creating them from documentation in an
API
help file, is this "legal" ?
-- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
                                               -- Albert Einstein
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".