Subject: Season's Greetings
From: [email-masked]

27 Dec 1998 16:30:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Dear IRIS friend,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

IRIS Phone team wishes you all the best during the New 1999 Year! 

We believe you will have a lot of fun using our leading-edge 
Internet voice and video communication system.

For our users, we offer special Christmas sweepstakes giving away 
a lot of FREE stuff including "every Internet phone user must-have" 
color PC video cameras and headsets. We also launched the already 
traditional "order one, get two keys" Christmas promotion. 

Don't wait, visit http://irisphone.com/ss.htm NOW!

IRIS Phone Team
http://irisphone.com

======================
If you do not wish to receive IRIS Phone news any more, just reply 
to this message with REMOVE in the subject line.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".