Subject: Re: bash with 50 lines?
From: [email-masked] (Corinna Vinschen)

25 Dec 1998 14:28:44 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Klaus Reinhardt <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Klaus Reinhardt wrote:
> I would like to know, if there is a smart way, to switch to 50 lines
> in the bash. It is possible (with clean handling in the lower half),
> when I invoke nc, switch to 50 and leave nc with F10.

Windows NT has a control applet, named 'console', in german
'Konsole', which allows to set either buffer or window size of
cmd. This is for the default setting.
Every windows link, derived from a console application has it's
own properties dialog.
Moreover, every opened console window has it's own properties menu
entry in the system menu, which allows the settings.

I don't know, if this is ok for 9X, 'cause I don't have 9X
accessible.

Regards,
Corinna
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".