Subject: B20.1 bug : fork() with open sockets, test case 'rsh'
From: [email-masked] (Erik Devriendt)

23 Dec 1998 23:58:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

The following  command issued in bash with Cygwin B20.1 hangs.
     rsh -l myname otherhostname /bin/sh

normally every command typed after this rsh command should get executed in
the /bin/sh
on the other host. The results should get displayed in the bash window.

I am running Win95 OSR2 on a Siemens Nixdorf Notebook (Pentium 233 Mhz)

When I set the shell variable
CYGWIN="strace=1,/tmp/rsh.log"

I get following logging when executing the rsh command as given above,
it seems that the Winsock initialization fails in the child process .
(error 10091 means : WSASYSNOTREADY).
rsh is from inetutils.1.3.2 patched for cygwin32, and compiled with the
tools of B20.1.

Erik Devriendt
[email-masked]

[main] C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN\rsh.exe 5567 (0) parse_options: returning
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: CYGWIN=strace=1,/tmp/rsh.log
[main] rsh 5567 (0) getwinenv: can't set native for HOME= since no environ
yet
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(/home, no-keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: \home = normalize_win32_path
(/home)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /home =
conv_to_posix_path (/home)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) win_env::add_cache: posix /home
[main] rsh 5567 (0) win_env::add_cache: native HOME=/home
[main] rsh 5567 (0) posify: env var converted to HOME=/home
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: HOME=/home
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: HOSTNAME=myhostname
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: HOSTTYPE=i586
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: IMNINST=help
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: IMNINSTSRV=D:\IMNNQ_95
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: MACHTYPE=i586-pc-cygwin32
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: MAKE_MODE=UNIX
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: OSTYPE=cygwin32
[main] rsh 5567 (0) getwinenv: can't set native for PATH= since no environ
yet
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\BIN, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\BIN = normalize_win32_path
(C:\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /BIN =
conv_to_posix_path (C:\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN =
 normalize_win32_path (C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path:
/CYGNUS/CYGWIN~1/H-I586~1/BIN = conv_to_posix_path
(C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(D:\IBMVJAVA\EAB\BIN, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: D:\IBMVJAVA\EAB\BIN =
normalize_win32_path (D:\IBMVJAVA\EAB\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /d/IBMVJAVA/EAB/BIN =
conv_to_posix_path (D:\IBMVJAVA\EAB\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\WINDOWS, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS = normalize_win32_path
 (C:\WINDOWS)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /WINDOWS =
conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\WINDOWS, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS = normalize_win32_path
 (C:\WINDOWS)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /WINDOWS =
conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND =
normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /WINDOWS/COMMAND =
conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\JRE\1.1\BIN, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\JRE\1.1\BIN =
normalize_win32_path (C:\JRE\1.1\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /JRE/1.1/BIN =
conv_to_posix_path (C:\JRE\1.1\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(D:\IMNNQ_95, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: D:\IMNNQ_95 =
normalize_win32_path (D:\IMNNQ_95)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /d/IMNNQ_95 =
conv_to_posix_path (D:\IMNNQ_95)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(D:\IMNNQ_95, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: D:\IMNNQ_95 =
normalize_win32_path (D:\IMNNQ_95)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /d/IMNNQ_95 =
conv_to_posix_path (D:\IMNNQ_95)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(D:\IMNNQ_95, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: D:\IMNNQ_95 =
normalize_win32_path (D:\IMNNQ_95)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /d/IMNNQ_95 =
conv_to_posix_path (D:\IMNNQ_95)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path
(C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN, keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) normalize_win32_path: C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN =
normalize_win32_path (C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /USR/LOCAL/BIN =
conv_to_posix_path (C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (.,
keep-rel)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: . = conv_to_posix_path
(.)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) win_env::add_cache: posix
/BIN:/CYGNUS/CYGWIN~1/H-I586~1/BIN:/d/IBMVJAVA/EAB/BIN:/WINDOWS:/WINDOWS:/W
INDOWS/COMMAND:/JRE/1.1/BIN:/d/IMNNQ_95:/d/IMNNQ_95:/d/IMNNQ_95:/USR/LOCAL/
BIN:.
[main] rsh 5567 (0) win_env::add_cache: native
PATH=C:\BIN;C:\CYGNUS\CYGWIN~1\H-I586~1\BIN;D:\IBMVJAVA\EAB\BIN;C:\WINDOWS;
C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\JRE\1.1\BIN;D:\IMNNQ_95;D:\IMNNQ_95;D:\IMN
NQ_95;C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN;.
[main] rsh 5567 (0) posify: env var converted to
PATH=/BIN:/CYGNUS/CYGWIN~1/H-I586~1/BIN:/d/IBMVJAVA/EAB/BIN:/WINDOWS:/WINDO
WS:/WINDOWS/COMMAND:/JRE/1.1/BIN:/d/IMNNQ_95:/d/IMNNQ_95:/d/IMNNQ_95:/USR/L
OCAL/BIN:.
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init:
PATH=/BIN:/CYGNUS/CYGWIN~1/H-I586~1/BIN:/d/IBMVJAVA/EAB/BIN:/WINDOWS:/WINDO
WS:/WINDOWS/COMMAND:/JRE/1.1/BIN:/d/IMNNQ_95:/d/IMNNQ_95:/d/IMNNQ_95:/USR/L
OCAL/BIN:.
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: PROMPT=$p$g
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: PWD=/home
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: SHELL=/sbin/sh
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: SHLVL=1
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: TEMP=C:\windows\TEMP
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: TERM=cygwin
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: TMP=c:\windows\TEMP
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: WINBOOTDIR=C:\WINDOWS
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: WINDIR=C:\WINDOWS
[main] rsh 5567 (0) environ_init: _=/USR/LOCAL/BIN/rsh
[main] rsh 5567 (0) lock_pinfo_for_update: timeout -1, pinfo_mutex 0x6
[main] rsh 5567 (0) time: 914439912 = time (0)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: buf 815FB8B0
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: max_used_fd 2, inc size
32
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: fd 0, name /dev/conin,
win32 name \dev\console, status 0x1001
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::build_fhandler:  - cb 124, fd 0, fh 0x25A08F0
[main] rsh 5567 (0) fhandler_base::de_linearize: access_ 0x80000000,
status_ 0x1001, input_handle 0x13, output_handle 0x14
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: len 148
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: fd 1, name /dev/conout,
win32 name \dev\console, status 0x1001
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::build_fhandler:  - cb 124, fd 1, fh 0x25A0988
[main] rsh 5567 (0) fhandler_base::de_linearize: access_ 0x40000000,
status_ 0x1001, input_handle 0x15, output_handle 0x16
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: len 149
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: fd 2, name /dev/conout,
win32 name \dev\console, status 0x1001
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::build_fhandler:  - cb 124, fd 2, fh 0x25A0A20
[main] rsh 5567 (0) fhandler_base::de_linearize: access_ 0x40000000,
status_ 0x1001, input_handle 0x17, output_handle 0x18
[main] rsh 5567 (0) hinfo::de_linearize_fd_array: len 149
[main] rsh 5567 (0) unlock_pinfo: handle 6
[main] rsh 5567 (0) pinfo_init: pid 5567, pgid 5567
[main] rsh 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/debug.cc:60
[sig] rsh 5567 (0) wait_sig: sigcatch_nonmain 0x12
[sig] rsh 5567 (0) wait_sig: subproc_ready 0x9
[main] rsh 5567 (0) sigproc_init: process/signal handling enabled(C1)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) dll_crt0_1: Application CYGWIN version: 20.1
(543716210)
[main] rsh 5567 (0) dll_crt0_1: CYGWIN DLL version: 20.1
[main] rsh 5567 (0) build_argv: argv[0] = 'rsh'
[main] rsh 5567 (0) build_argv: argv[1] = '-l'
[main] rsh 5567 (0) build_argv: argv[2] = 'de'
[main] rsh 5567 (0) build_argv: argv[3] = 'siem5'
[main] rsh 5567 (0) build_argv: argv[4] = '/bin/sh'
[main] rsh 5567 (0) build_argv: argv[5] = '(null)'
[main] RSH 5567 (0) DllList::initAll: call to DllList::initAll
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _open: open (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) hinfo::build_fhandler: some disk file - cb 48, fd 3, fh
 0x25A0C68
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_disk_file::open: (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path
(/etc/passwd)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) normalize_posix_path: /etc/passwd =
normalize_posix_path (/etc/passwd)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: C:\etc\passwd =
conv_to_win32_path (/etc/passwd)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) symlink_check_one: 0 = symlink_check_one
(C:\etc\passwd, 0x258F54D, 260) (normal file)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::open: (C:\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::open: 9 = CreateFileA (C:\etc\passwd,
0x80000000, 0x3, 0x61064F20, 0x3, 0x80, 0)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::set_handle: set handle to 0x9
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::open: 1 = fhandler_base::open
(C:\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_disk_file::open: 1 = fhandler_disk_file::open
(C:\etc\passwd, 0x20000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _open: 3 = open (/etc/passwd, 0x20000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 1 =
GetFileInformationByHandle (C:\etc\passwd, 9)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_disk_file::fstat: 0 = fstat (, 0x258F8C0)
st_atime=36802470 st_size=13689, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=198120106,
sizeof=64
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _fstat: 0 = fstat (3, 258F8C0)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _sbrk: _sbrk (4096)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _sbrk: base 0x25A0000, ptr 0x25A1000, end 0xA5A1000,
size 134217728, avail 134213632
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _sbrk: 0x25A1000 = sbrk (0x1000) (total 0x2000)

[main] RSH 5567 (0) _read: read (3, 0x25A0D18, 1024)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _read: non-interruptible read
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::read: read 1024 bytes ( r o o t : 5 e R
9 D k b i 9 4 A ...)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) read_handler: 1024 = read (3</etc/passwd>, 0x25A0D18,
1024)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _read: read (3, 0x25A0D18, 1024)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _read: non-interruptible read
<<snip>>
.... reading /etc/passwd
<<snip>>
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _read: read (3, 0x25A0D18, 1024)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _read: non-interruptible read
[main] RSH 5567 (0) read_handler: 0 = read (3</etc/passwd>, 0x25A0D18,
1024)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _close: close (3)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::close: handle 0x9
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _close: 0 = close (3)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: res 0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: wVersion 257
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: wHighVersion 257
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: szDescription Microsoft Windows Sockets
Version 1.1.
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: szSystemStatus Running on Windows 95.
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: iMaxSockets 32767
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: iMaxUdpDg 65467
[main] RSH 5567 (0) winsock_init: lpVendorInfo 39455448
[main] RSH 5567 (0) cygwin_getservbyname: 460732 = getservbyname (shell,
tcp)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) hinfo::build_fhandler: /dev/tcp - cb 48, fd 3, fh
0x25A4C90
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::set_handle: set handle to 0x25
[main] RSH 5567 (0) hinfo::build_fhandler: /dev/tcp - cb 48, fd 4, fh
0x25A4D38
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_base::set_handle: set handle to 0x24
[main] RSH 5567 (0) cygwin_rcmd: 3 = rcmd (...)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) set_process_mask: old mask = 0, new mask = 4006
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/exceptions.cc:352
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) signal: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) signal: 0x1 = signal (2, 0x401C8C)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) signal: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) signal: 0x1 = signal (3, 0x401C8C)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) signal: 0x0 = signal (15, 0x1)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) signal: 0x1 = signal (15, 0x401C8C)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: entering
[main] RSH 5567 (0) lock_pinfo_for_update: timeout 120000, pinfo_mutex 0x6
[main] RSH 5567 (0) pinfo_list::allocate_pid: found empty slot 64 for pid
5568
[main] RSH 5567 (0) pinfo_list::allocate_pid: pid 5568, state 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) unlock_pinfo: handle 6
[main] RSH 5567 (0) set_process_mask: old mask = 4006, new mask = FFFAFEFF
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/exceptions.cc:352
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: parent pid 5567, child pid 5568
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/debug.cc:60
[proc] RSH 5567 (0) wait_subproc: starting
[main] RSH 5567 (0) subproc_init: started wait_subproc thread 0x2A
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: about to call setjmp
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: setjmp returned 0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: CreateProcessA (C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN\RSH.EXE,
C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN\RSH.EXE,0,0,1,20, 0,0,0x258FB08,0x258FD58)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) sync_with_child: waiting for child.  reason: waiting
for longjmp
[main] C:\USR\LOCAL\BIN\RSH.EXE 5568 (0) fork: setjmp returned 5568
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: child is running 5568
[main] RSH 5568 (0) time: 914439912 = time (0)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: self 0x82F21908, pid 5568, ppid 5567
[main] RSH 5568 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/debug.cc:60
[sig] RSH 5568 (0) wait_sig: sigcatch_nonmain 0x12
[main] RSH 5568 (0) sigproc_init: process/signal handling enabled(441)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: signalling parent: after longjmp.
[main] RSH 5567 (0) sync_with_child: child signalled me
[main] RSH 5567 (0) sync_with_child: suspend count 0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: child is alive (but stopped)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: child handle 0x29, low 0x403000, high
0x4031FC, res 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: child handle 0x29, low 0x404000, high
0x404110, res 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: child handle 0x29, low 0x25A0000, high
0x25A8000, res 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: child handle 0x29, low 0x258FAA8, high
0x258FE0C, res 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: child handle 0x29, low 0x61061000, high
0x610640C8, res 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: child handle 0x29, low 0x61066000, high
0x61068330, res 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork_copy: done
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: number of dlls = 0, load_dll 0x0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) unlock_pinfo: handle 6
[main] RSH 5567 (0) proc_subproc: args: 1, -2098063096
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) proc_subproc: added pid 5568 to wait list, slot 0,
winpid 0xFFFA341B, handle 0x29
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/sigproc.cc:433
[main] RSH 5567 (0) proc_subproc: returning 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) resume_child: here
[main] RSH 5567 (0) resume_child: rc 1
[main] RSH 5567 (0) sync_with_child: waiting for child.  reason: child
loading dlls
[proc] RSH 5567 (0) wait_subproc: looping
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: awake
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: load_dll 0x0
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: signalling parent: performed fork fixup.
[main] RSH 5568 (0) recreate_mmaps_after_fork: recreate_mmaps_after_fork,
mmapped_areas 0x0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) sync_with_child: child signalled me
[main] RSH 5567 (0) set_process_mask: old mask = FFFAFEFF, new mask = 4006
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/exceptions.cc:352
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fork: 5568 = fork()
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: socket is now unblocking
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: 0 = ioctl_socket (8004667E,
258FDA4)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: socket is now unblocking
[main] RSH 5567 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: 0 = ioctl_socket (8004667E,
258FDA4)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) set_process_mask: old mask = 4006, new mask = 0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/exceptions.cc:352
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) cygwin_select: 16, 0x258F928, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) hinfo::select_read: /dev/tcp fd 3
[main] RSH 5567 (0) hinfo::select_read: /dev/tcp fd 4
[main] RSH 5567 (0) cygwin_select: to NULL, ms FFFFFFFF
[main] RSH 5567 (0) cygwin_select: sel.total 2, sel.always_ready 0
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _sbrk: _sbrk (16384)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _sbrk: base 0x25A0000, ptr 0x25A8000, end 0xA5A8000,
size 134217728, avail 134184960
[main] RSH 5567 (0) _sbrk: 0x25A8000 = sbrk (0x4000) (total 0xC000)
[main] RSH 5567 (0) start_thread_socket: Handle 0x24
[main] RSH 5567 (0) start_thread_socket: Added to readfds
[main] RSH 5567 (0) start_thread_socket: Handle 0x25
[main] RSH 5567 (0) start_thread_socket: Added to readfds
[main] RSH 5567 (0) start_thread_socket: exitsock 0x26
[main] RSH 5567 (0) start_thread_socket: stuff_start 0x258F824
[main] RSH 5567 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/debug.cc:60
[select_socket] RSH 5567 (0) thread_socket: stuff_start 0x25A9ED4
[main] RSH 5567 (0) select_stuff::wait: n 2, ms 4294967295

<< !!! LOOK AT THE RESULT OF winsock_init  !!! >>

[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: res 10091
[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: wVersion 35158
[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: wHighVersion 19169
[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: szDescription
d/�;D_?�?���szSystemStatus �a?�X
�a�aسa
[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: iMaxSockets 49145
[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: iMaxUdpDg 64872
[main] RSH 5568 (0) winsock_init: lpVendorInfo 1627485216
[main] RSH 5568 (0) set_process_mask: old mask = FFFFFFFF, new mask = 4006
[main] RSH 5568 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/exceptions.cc:352
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fork: 0 = fork()
[main] RSH 5568 (0) set_winsock_errno: unknown error 10093
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: socket is now unblocking
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: -1 = ioctl_socket (8004667E,
258FDA4)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) set_winsock_errno: unknown error 10093
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: socket is now unblocking
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_socket::ioctl: -1 = ioctl_socket (8004667E,
258FDA4)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) _close: close (4)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) set_winsock_errno: unknown error 10093
[main] RSH 5568 (0) __release_signal_mutex: released for
/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/winsup/winsup.h:720
[main] RSH 5568 (0) _close: -1 = close (4)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) _read: read (0, 0x258F940, 1024)
[main] RSH 5568 (0) __block_sig_dispatch: waiting for signal_mutex (0xE)
[main] RSH 5568 (4) fhandler_console::read: read console, r_binary 1
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_console::read: args 13 258F940 400 258F858 0
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_console::read: Console handle is 19
[main] RSH 5568 (0) fhandler_console::read1: res 1, flags 0x7
<<snip>>
.... Control-C cleanup
<<snip>>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".