Subject: Asked and now answered... about Mesa 3.0
From: [email-masked] (Bart Anderson)

23 Dec 1998 18:46:03 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I previously asked about Mesa 3.0 and how to get it to compile.

This is for EGCS1.1(mingw32) with Mesa release 3.0

Copy the .h files from Mesa-3.0\src to Mesa-3.0
in nurbs.c and some similar files you need to add support for mingw32
similar to cygwin. Look at the ifdef cygwin32 stuff near where it dies
and you will notice that we don't like (CALLBACK *) but prefer (*).
execute the mingw32.bat file
gather your .dll and .a files
-- 
Bartlee A. Anderson     System Test (Interfaces-Tools-Automation-ISDN)
Rockwell International                             Electronic Commerce
300 Bauman Ct.                                [email-masked]
MS 933-605      Opinions my own, not Rockwell's   VOICE (630) 227-8975
Wood Dale, IL 60191                               FAX   (630) 227-8040
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".