Subject: Re: Matlab mex files and cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

23 Dec 1998 16:44:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Matthew Brett <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998, Matthew Brett wrote:

> Would it be straightforward to run it through the debugger myself?
> I'm afraid I have no experience atall of Cygwin debugging.  

Actually, what I'm looking for are basically pointers to where dies and
then perhaps look at the stack frame and so on. Basic knowlege of gdb
should be sufficient for this. You can't really use VC's debugger since it
won't be able to decode GCC's debugging format (in the same way gdb can't
decode VC's debug format).

I'll build a debugging version of cygwin dll and let you know. To keep
things simple, I'll probably name it something else so it doesn't conflict
with your current version. I'll back in town on the 28th, so hopefully
soon thereafter.

Happy Holidays to all.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".