Subject: include path problems
From: [email-masked] (Serguei DACHIAN)

23 Dec 1998 02:13:40 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi everybody.

I have a little problem with include paths.  My config is
Win98French+CygWinB20.1.  If I put some headers in "/usr/include", g++ (and
I suppose gcc too) find them without any additional flags.  But if I put
them in "/usr/local/include" it don't find them!!!  This is not the case of
the linker, since it finds well the libraries both in "/usr/lib" and
"/usr/local/lib".  Is this a bug or an intention???  Is there any way to
correct this behaviour?

BTW, in order to correct this, I have tried to set the environment variable
"C_INCLUDE_PATH" (as it would be done under unix), but apparently this
variable is simply ignored by g++!!!  Why???

Thanks in advance for any help.

Serguei.
___________________________________________________________________________
Serguei DACHIAN
Laboratoire de Statistique et Processus,
Universite du Maine, Av. Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans CEDEX 9, FRANCE
Tel.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 37 18
Fax.   : +33 (0)2 43 83 35 79
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://www.univ-lemans.fr/sciences/statist/cvs/thesard.html#dachian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".