Subject: Gimp compilation under cygwin B20.1 NT4.0
From: [email-masked] (Dr. Volker Zell)

23 Dec 1998 01:14:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by SEMI 1.9.0 - "Isurugi")
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Cygnus <[email-masked]>

Hi

Compilation of the gtk+ 1.0.6 sources left me with the following
error. I followed the instructions on your homepage.

---

Making all in gtk
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -DGTK_NO_CHECK_CASTS -Wall -DUSE_XIM  -o testgtk  testgtk.o libgtk.la ../gdk/libgdk.la -L/usr/X11R6.4/lib -lXext -lX11 ../glib/libglib.la -lm 
gcc -g -O2 -DGTK_NO_CHECK_CASTS -Wall -DUSE_XIM -o testgtk testgtk.o .libs/libgtk.a ../gdk/.libs/libgdk.a -L/usr/X11R6.4/lib -lXext -lX11 -L/usr/X11R6.4/lib -lXext -lX11 ../glib/.libs/libglib.a -lm
..libs/libgtk.a(gtkmain.o): In function `gtk_init':
/src/gtk/gtk/gtkmain.c:340: undefined reference to `__mb_cur_max'
..libs/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o): In function `gtk_entry_insert_text':
/src/gtk/gtk/gtkentry.c:1509: undefined reference to `__mb_cur_max'
..libs/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o): In function `gtk_move_forward_character':
/src/gtk/gtk/gtkentry.c:1767: undefined reference to `__mb_cur_max'
..libs/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o): In function `gtk_move_forward_word':
/src/gtk/gtk/gtkentry.c:1815: undefined reference to `__mb_cur_max'
/src/gtk/gtk/gtkentry.c:1819: undefined reference to `__mb_cur_max'
..libs/libgtk.a(gtkentry.o):/src/gtk/gtk/gtkentry.c:1826: more undefined references to `__mb_cur_max' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any hints ??

Ciao
  Volker

-- 
___________________________________________________________________________

   "Is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse ..."

                                                 Dr. Volker Zell
      __ /  _  /  __  / ___/  /    ___/          -- Senior Dozent --
     /  /  /__/  /_  / /     /    __/            Oracle Germany
   ____/__/ _|__/ __/____/ ____/____/            Paul-Thomas-Str.58 
                                                 D-40599 D|sseldorf
   e-Mail: mailto:[email-masked]
   WWW:    http://trgsund4.de.oracle.com/
   Tel:    (+49) 211-74839-414                   
   Fax:    (+49) 211-74839-44
___________________________________________________________________________

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily 
represent those of Oracle Corporation.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".