Subject: Re: Please! Help me re-compile b20.1
From: DJ Delorie <[email-masked]>

22 Dec 1998 11:52:28 -0500
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.5 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.1.126 i586)
X-Accept-Language: en
CC: [email-masked]

mozza wrote:
> I've followed the FAQ and setup cygwin as suggested, I've down-
> loaded the source files, but I can't get everything to re-build - I'm
> expecting to see all the tools re-built (including cp.exe etc.).

First, the obvious question - did you install the user-tools sources?
Your build seems to have gone well, except that it only built the
comp-tools sources.

> http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/cygcheck.log
> http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/configure.log
> http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/make.log
> http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/install.log
> http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/exedir.log

This was a most excellent way of providing this information!
Thanks!