Subject: Please! Help me re-compile b20.1
From: [email-masked] (mozza)

22 Dec 1998 06:09:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

I'm having real trouble re-building b20.1.

I've followed the FAQ and setup cygwin as suggested, I've down-
loaded the source files, but I can't get everything to re-build - I'm 
expecting to see all the tools re-built (including cp.exe etc.).

I guess it's possible that I've missed some really obvious and silly 
step out, is anyone prepared to take me through the process of 
installing, configuring and re-building cygwin 20.1 ? I'll even write it 
up for the FAQ or produce a HOW-TO.

/obj is 173MB
/install is 12.5MB

I'm using NT4 SP3, on a machine I don't have LM registry access 
too (just HKCU). It's a PII 233, 64MB - lots of hard disk space.

My cygcheck, configure, make, install and list of .exe's built are 
here:

http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/cygcheck.log
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/configure.log
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/make.log
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/install.log
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/cygwin/exedir.log

Thanks a million!
--
Mozza
[email-masked]
http://www.mozza.demon.co.uk/
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".