Subject: autoconf and other gnu tools
From: [email-masked] (Todd Massey)

21 Dec 1998 20:03:56 -0800
Message-ID: <3.0.3.32.19981221133201.03436bd0.cygnus.gnu-win32@appr>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Is there a location where I can find autoconf and other gnu tools that
have been pre-compiled.  I would like to compile and contribute tools
and it would be nice to be able to use pre-compiled tools versus porting
them first and then the tools I want.

Thanks,
Todd

    /\     Todd Massey                 <[email-masked]> 
   /\//    SureFire Verification Inc.  <http://www.surefirev.com>
  /\///\   1671 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 -- 408-374-4100 x102
 _\///\/        Formerly Silicon Sorcery
  \//\/    Check out the Scuba Divers Review Site
    \/     ---->   www.scuba-divers.com 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".