Subject: Mail client
From: [email-masked] (Todd Massey)

21 Dec 1998 16:33:26 -0800
Message-ID: <3.0.3.32.19981221115351.03436b70.cygnus.gnu-win32@appr>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I am currently needing to send email from a batch file or script and
just want to use a plain old mail program such as "Mail" or "mailx".
Does anyone know if these have been ported to NT and where I can get them.

Thanks,
Todd

    /\     Todd Massey                 <[email-masked]> 
   /\//    SureFire Verification Inc.  <http://www.surefirev.com>
  /\///\   1671 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 -- 408-374-4100 x102
 _\///\/        Formerly Silicon Sorcery
  \//\/    Check out the Scuba Divers Review Site
    \/     ---->   www.scuba-divers.com 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".