Subject: Re: Problem with Grabbing System Time
From: [email-masked] (Corinna Vinschen)

21 Dec 1998 13:40:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <002e01be2c86$8feff4a0$44032599@fred>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked], Dominia <[email-masked]>,
        [email-masked]

Please,

would you both be so kind, _not_ to use HTML in your mails,
but to write it in plain text format? Not every user in this
mail group has a mail client, which is able to deal with HTML,
ok?

Thanks in advance,
Corinna
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".