Subject: HELP: Problems building GDB
From: [email-masked] (Michael Eager)

20 Dec 1998 12:32:07 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: GNU Win32 <[email-masked]>

I was trying to build gdb-4.17 on Cygwin32 B20.  I tried to
run ./configure in the top directory, but it fails.

I run into lots of problems, ranging from case block syntax
(bash doesn't seem to treat case patterns the same as sh).
Also ./configure doesn't step through subdirectories correctly.

Has anyone build gdb (or other utilities) using B20?  Should
I use B19?  Is there a trick I don't know about?

-- 
Michael Eager	 Eager Consulting     [email-masked]
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".