Subject: Re: Lets get this streight.
From: [email-masked] (John A. Turner)

19 Dec 1998 16:59:47 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Alan Grimes wrote [in part]:

> I'M A MORON

This was just about the most intelligent comment in your entire idiotic
message.

> THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO. I HAVE NO INTREST IN YOUR FUMBLING ATTEMPTS AT
> MAKING A PIECE OF $#!+ (WINDOZE) SHINE... I DISLIKE BEING ON YOUR MAILINGLIST
> BECAUSE IT CHEWS UP ALL MY BANDWIDTH AND TIME!! :(

Then please put yourself out of our misery and unsubscribe.  I know we've
already established that you're a moron, so you probably didn't notice
this at the end of each and every message:

-----
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
-----

> I'M TRYING TO SALVAGE SOME USEFULL BITS OF CODE FROM IT TO HELP ME WRITE MY
> OWN OS.

That's really hilarious.  I'm surprised you can wipe your own ass, much
less write an OS.

> I'll trade you a byte for 3 nibbles. :)

How cute.

> I am the Red Team Captain at www.nanocomputer.org
> atc.peon.net/~cyborg/

Gee, I'm so impressed.

-JT
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".