Subject: Re: About: Lets get this streight.
From: [email-masked] (creative1)

19 Dec 1998 13:03:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Alex <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

HEYYYYYYY
that wan't meeeeeeee

read the email again plis
i was answering someone else, I wasn't the 'autor' of
that poor message.

by the way, i think it'd be better if we all stop talking about this,
the amiling is getting full of crap :(

Alex wrote:

> Well, first, if i understood well, you dislike this mailing list, so,
> why the fuck don't you get out of here ???

see you

---------------------------------------------------------------
!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !
---------------------------------------------------------------
!  Fido: 2:341/19.67                 Euronet: 25:928/100.67   !
!  Internet: [email-masked]                            !
!  Http://surf.to/creative                  Ya me direis :)   !
---------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".