Subject: Re: Lets get this streight.
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

19 Dec 1998 00:07:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Alan Grimes wrote:

> an aspiring OS maker 

Aspirations are good; so are social skills, especially when you need
help from others (even those who create "pieces of shit" software that
you're hoping to make use of).

[ lots of mostly-incoherent ranting and raving at nobody and everybody ]

The sources are available, so just download that instead. If don't know
how to download source code packages and unpack it, simply ask someone
(nicely, please) who does know how to, and ask for help. And for heaven's
sake, don't shout like a child.

Please get off the mailing if you don't like it; at the very least, don't
send rubbish that the rest of us have to read.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".