Subject: rsync and Windows 95
From: [email-masked] (Marcus Vogt)

18 Dec 1998 01:20:14 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

G'day,

I've been having lots of fun playing with rsync 2.2.0  and 
cygwin 20.1.  Now I have this working via rsh and it works
a both under NT and windows 95.  Trying to do this via
a direct TCP connection causes problems on the 95 machine.

Now this works perfectly under NT, however under 95 it hits a
select() on a pipe and goes into an infinite wait.  I understand
that there are differences between the NT and the 9x 
implementations - is this one of them?

How do I go about resolving this problem?  Any pointers
would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Marcus Vogt
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".