Subject: DON'T LAUGH!!!
From: [email-masked] (Alan Grimes)

17 Dec 1998 15:17:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I'm kindof emberased to ask this but I really need a DOS readable archive of the
project... Specifically, If you could pkzip anything that resembles a BFD
library or a linker and the associated documentation and anything else that you
think will help an aspiring OS maker and send it on to my addy, I will be MOST
gratefull! :) 

Thanx, 

PS, I spent 2 hours downloading the darn "full.exe" form the FTP and my version
of Win32S (for win 3.11) didn't like it! GEE THANKS!!! C'mon, if you are going
to package something as a self extracting .exe please make sure any moron
dragging his 3 year old computer with PC-DOS 7.0 and win 3.11 over 28.8 can make
use of it! Sheesh!

-- 
I'll trade you a byte for 3 nibbles. :)

I am the Red Team Captain at www.nanocomputer.org
atc.peon.net/~cyborg/
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".