Subject: Re: Updating to B20.1
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

17 Dec 1998 13:27:08 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "Dr. Volker Zell" <[email-masked]>,
        Sergey Okhapkin <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked]

On Wed, Dec 16, 1998 at 07:09:48PM -0800, Earnie Boyd wrote:
[...]
> However, your application must not call a dll that is dependant on the
> cygwin1.dll.  You must use either cygwinb19.dll or cygwin1.dll not
> both in the same process tree.

I don't think this is the case.  The same shared memory area would be
used by both DLLs even though they're named differently so you
shouldn't have any problems at all.  This didn't used to be the case
in the original cygwinb19.dll but if you just have two identical
copies named two different things this wouldn't be an issue.

Or it's late and I'm spouting out utter nonsense; if so, someone will
correct me soon I'm sure.  :-)

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".