Subject: sccs on cygnus win32 b20 or b19 ???
From: [email-masked] (Daniel Missud)

17 Dec 1998 06:22:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Liste Gnu Win32 <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Before to do it, Has anyone ported sccs ?  Anyone working on it?

--
  --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Daniel Missud - SAGEM St Christophe - kolkhoz - (01.30.73) 71.68
    mailto:[email-masked]
  --------------------------------------------------------------------
            "Yo di zot SLPRM pa ponm kannel an bout branch"
  --------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".