Subject: Re: egcs-1.1 windows headers cause compilation failure in cygwin b20
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

17 Dec 1998 04:51:28 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin users <[email-masked]>

Before you modify too much.  Check for existing WIN32 macro
conditionals.  You might try undefining them -U_WIN32, etc. After all,
CYGWIN is trying to emulate the UNIX mode as well as the WIN32 mode.

The specs file needs switches to control this!!

==
-                        \\||//
-------------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o-------------------
--                [email-masked]               --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
----------------------ooo0O--O0ooo----------------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".