Subject: flock(), mount
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Cheyne)

16 Dec 1998 22:17:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Hello -

   I really have two separate problems :

1. flock() and lock() don't exist in B20.1 - I know I can use fcntl(..) to
implement file locking routines, but am wondering if anyone has done this
previously so I could borrow the code...

2. mount on B20.1 does not seem to work properly.. Often, when I try to
create mounts, it just doesn't work, but the case that really bothers me is
when I try to 'mount --reset'. It does not reset to defaults, but rather
deletes random
entries from my mount table..

Thanks,
Andrew

....
Andrew Cheyne      [email-masked]
Open Speech Media Framework @ Nortel Networks
ESN 39+51560       (613) 765-1560

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".