Subject: gettimeofday problem in B20.1?
From: [email-masked] (Tim Harding)

16 Dec 1998 18:50:29 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------641C3FBE19A8A9F41481B5D5"
To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------641C3FBE19A8A9F41481B5D5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In b20 gettimeofday does not appear to be returning the # secs elapsed
since 1970.

The attached program produces two different numbers with the b20 DLL ---
whereas with the b19 DLL it gave the same number twice (as expected).

Tim Harding
--------------641C3FBE19A8A9F41481B5D5
Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-c_auto_file; name="Foo.c"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Foo.c"

I2luY2x1ZGUgPHN0ZGlvLmg+DQojaW5jbHVkZSA8dGltZS5oPg0KI2luY2x1ZGUgPHN5cy90
aW1lLmg+DQoNCm1haW4oaW50IGFyZ2MsIGNoYXIgKiphcmd2KQ0Kew0KICBzdHJ1Y3QgdGlt
ZXZhbCBnbXQ7DQogIHRpbWVfdCB0Ow0KDQogIGdldHRpbWVvZmRheSgmZ210LCAwKTsNCiAg
dCA9IHRpbWUoMCk7DQoNCiAgcHJpbnRmKCIlZCAlZFxuIiwgZ210LnR2X3NlYywgdCk7DQp9
DQo=
--------------641C3FBE19A8A9F41481B5D5--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".