Subject: help: best way to use autoconf and makefile with cygwin
From: [email-masked] (creative1)

15 Dec 1998 16:12:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi there!

Yesterday I added some code to my makefiles to make the program
compile without any problem under cygwin and unix systems.

The questions, is there any standard? any way to make this
always the same?

I did something like:
case $system
       Linux)
               blalblaba
             ;;
       CYGWIN*)
               etc etc
....

It works perfect on my machine, but not sure if under winnt works the
same way.

Just curiosity

Joaquin Grech

---------------------------------------------------------------
!     C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t    S u r v i v e        !
---------------------------------------------------------------
!  Fido: 2:341/19.67                 Euronet: 25:928/100.67   !
!  Internet: [email-masked]                            !
!  Http://surf.to/creative                  Ya me direis :)   !
---------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".