Subject: Re: Is this startup too convoluted?
From: [email-masked] (Tony Thompson)

15 Dec 1998 15:04:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: Allan Peda <[email-masked]>, cygwin <[email-masked]>

Just provide multiple commands to cmd.exe, e.g. make your launch command:
c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe /c cd "%1" && title Bash &&
C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\cygnus.bat

At 11:09 PM 13/12/98 -0500, Allan Peda wrote:
>I am used to adding a jump to cmd.exe option to my WinNT explorer, which
>I did via a registry entry (appened at bottom).  In the spirit of having
>this, I added something like it to launch bash at the selected folder:
>The only way I could get into the desired directory was via a temporary
>environmental variable $CURDIR.  Details follow:
<snip>

---------------------------------------------------
Tony Thompson
Senior Software Applications Engineer
ARM Ltd.   48/49 Bateman St, Cambridge, UK, CB2 1LR
Tel : +44 (0)1223-400751   Fax : +44 (0)1223-400408

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".