Subject: Re: How do I compile egcs-1.1.1 under Cygwin B20.1?
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

15 Dec 1998 06:50:18 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: "Dr David Coe" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

"Dr David Coe" <[email-masked]> writes:
> Building egcs-1.1.1 out-of-the-box for 1586-cygwin32 works fine. As far as I
> can see, however, the compiler predefines __CYGWIN32__ rather than the new
> 'standard' of __CYGWIN__ so you do need to watch the defines in various
> contributed patches!!
> 

Thanks for pointing that out. My local changes add both, so it's one of
those things I tend to overlook.

Regards,
Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".