Subject: Two questions about bash
From: [email-masked] (BenjaminS)

15 Dec 1998 06:41:05 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hy,

i have two problems using bash, probably, they are quiet simple:

  1. Whenever i type something the bash don't like it begins to
     beep. I tried  'set visual-bell none' and some settings in the ENV. 
     Without success. Even setting the speaker loudness to 0
     will not help.

  2. Is it possible to make the auto-completion (Tab) *not*
     case sensitive?

Thank you very much for your help!

Benjamin
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".