Subject: Xon/Xoff in a telnet session
From: [email-masked] (Ian Collins)

14 Dec 1998 21:01:15 -0800
Message-ID: <AC4D3D80B239D211BC140000F879A2BA0AEC9F.cygnus.gnu-win32@NTMAIL>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>

I have inetd setup on a b20.1 server.
I am having a problem with xon/xoff flow control if I telnet to the server
using, for example, the windows telnet program (it seems to run OK if I
telnet using the inetutils telnet program from a bash session, but not from
anything else).

I can control-S OK, but the session just hangs, and won't let me Control-Q.
My only recourse is to close the window.

Any ideas? Is it a conflict with bash interrupting the Control-S (so as to
search)?

Ian Collins.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".