Subject: Rebar troubles...
From: [email-masked]

13 Dec 1998 23:06:36 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm using gcc version egcs-2.91.57 19980901 (egcs-1.1 release).
The full release fo B20.1.

When I try to compile :) my program that uses a rebar control (or coolbar,
that control at the top of Internet Explorer 3.x and above) I get the
following messages:

demo.cpp: In function `int WinMain(void *, void *, char *, int)':
demo.cpp:80: `REBARBANDINFO' undeclared (first use this function)
demo.cpp:80: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
demo.cpp:80: for each function it appears in.)
demo.cpp:80: parse error before `;'
demo.cpp:81: `INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX' undeclared (first use this function)
demo.cpp:82: `icc' undeclared (first use this function)
demo.cpp:82: `INITCOMMONCONRTOLSEX' undeclared (first use this function)
demo.cpp:83: confused by earlier errors, bailing out

Here are lines 80-83 of my code:

REBARBANDINFO rbBand;
INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX icc;
icc.dwSize  = sizeof(INITCOMMONCONRTOLSEX);
icc.dwICC   = ICC_COOL_CLASSES;

both REBARBANDINFO and INITCOMMONCONTROLSEX are sturcts, but it seems it isn't
able to find them.  Is there an out of date header, missing header or
something else or does this compiler not support Rebar?

Thanks,
Jason Craig
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".